Position title: Accountant / Financial officer
Duration: Full-time job
· Plans and manage all financial and accounting processes of UFAZ
· Reviews daily financial transactions, purchase orders, commitments, and expenditures
· Monitors and/or analyses cash flow and cash flow requirements
· Collaborates with external organizations and regulatory agencies to facilitate effective planning and implementing of financial functions
· Liaises and coordinates the annual audit with the external auditors
· Monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and preparation of supporting documentation
· Financial projections, annual estimations
· Constructs routine spreadsheet applications, prepares financial data for input into finance and human resources systems
· Analyzes, reconciles, balances, and maintains accounting records; develops budgets and special financial reports.
· Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Math.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong proficiency in Excel is a must.
· Fluency in English is a must; good knowledge of Azeri is required.
· Proven analytical and communication skills.
· 2 years of professional experience (minimum) in finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control procedures.
· Knowledge of financial Azerbaijani public regulations, and public university financial policies and procedures is an asset.
· Ability to work under pressure and with tough deadlines.