Student Affairs Specialist
Position title: Student Affairs Specialist
Duration: Full-time job
· Registering students to ASOIU, UNISTRA
· Coordination between students, parents, teachers and administrative staff.
· Informing students about university rules (including examination rules)
· Preparing internal documentation related to student affairs.
· Providing teachers with students lists
· Informing teachers about student’s problems related to study programs.
· Informing students about changes in timetable.
· Informing students about examination, behavior rules
· Implementation of rules and policies according class absences, ensuring compatibility with operating ASOIU and UNISTRA rules.
· Coordinating and preparing meetings for students and parents.
· Advising students on policy issues and resolving problems as necessary.
· Master Degree in education administration or similar field.
· Fluency in English and Azerbaijani is a must and French language preferable.
· Ability to project a strong positive image of the University through personal interaction with parents, staff, students, and others is required.
· Ability to solve problems commonly found within the higher education environment
· Willingness to learn and take on new tasks as needed
· Proficiency with computing software such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Ability to work under pressure and with tough deadlines.