Vacancy for IT Intern
Brief description of UFAZ: UFAZ is an ambitious project initiated by the Presidents of the French Republic and the Republic of Azerbaijan in 2014. It is administered by the historic university of Azerbaijan - the Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University (ASOIU) from the Azerbaijani side and the prestigious University of Strasbourg (Unistra) from the French side.
UFAZ delivers 2 national diplomas (French and Azerbaijani) at the Bachelor level in the following specialties: Computer Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Geophysics, Oil and Gas engineering. And at the Master level in the following specialties: Data bases and artificial intelligence, Chemical engineering, Physical chemistry/cheminformatics, Geosciences. Tuition language is English.
Position name: IT Intern
Type of contract: Full-time
Starting date: As Soon as Possible
· Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
· Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
· Organize and maintain IT resources
· Bachelor’s degree in information technologies or similar field or similar field
· Excellent written and verbal communications in Azerbaijani and English languages are required
· Excellent working knowledge of computer systems
· Strong motivation and eager to constant learning and adaptability
Interested candidates are requested to submit in PDF format in English language:
(1) a letter of interest and motivation specifying suitability for the position
(2) an updated resume
Send materials via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the Job Title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is September 20, 2023.
For more information about UFAZ, please visit www.ufaz.az