Vacancy for Physics Teacher
Brief description of UFAZ: UFAZ is an ambitious project initiated by the Presidents of the French Republic and the Republic of Azerbaijan in 2014. It is administered by the historic university of Azerbaijan - the Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University (ASOIU) from the Azerbaijani side and the prestigious University of Strasbourg (UNISTRA) from the French side.
UFAZ delivers 2 national diplomas (French and Azerbaijani) at the Bachelor level in the following specialties: Computer Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Geophysics, Oil and Gas engineering. And at the Master level in the following specialties: Data bases and artificial intelligence, Chemical engineering, Physical chemistry/cheminformatics, Geosciences. Tuition language is English.
Vacant positions: Physics Teacher
Type of contract:Full-time
Start date: September
· Teaching experience in Physics
· A Master’s degree as a minimum level of education with a high average grade and/or with distinctions in physics or similar field
· Excellent level in English: applicants must be able to teach in English in their topic
· Applicants must have at least two years teaching experience at bachelor level
· Additional assets in the CV:
§ education experience abroad (full curriculum, mobility, or training)
§ familiarity with textbooks written in English
§ knowledge of modern educational methods (information and communication technologies for education)
§ knowledge of French language
§ postdoc abroad
Please send your CV with the title “Physics Teacher” and motivational letterto firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.