Become a part of multicultural and international teaching team representing a model of innovative and scientific French system of higher education!
We are constantly seeking for English-speaking candidates who are motivated to deliver maximum of their teaching abilities in class and give their best as faculty members.
- Master’s degre with a high average grade and/or with distinctions in physics/chemistry or mathematics / computer science / engineering *Computer science teacher: knowledge of programming languages required;
- Excellent level of English: applicants must be able to teach in English the relevant topic (mathematics, physics, chemistry, computer science, geosciences, chemical engineering...etc.);
- Applicants have at least two years teaching experience at Bachelor level;
- Laboratory experience abroad in the field of academic research or chemical industry;
- Additional assets in the CV:
- Education experience abroad (full curriculum, mobility, or training)
- Experience in teaching based on textbooks in English
- Knowledge of modern educational methods (information and communication technologies for education)
- Postdoc abroad
- Knowledge of the French language
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs in PDF format by sending email to: firstname.lastname@example.org