The French-Azerbaijani University announces admissions for International Students* for the academic year 2019/2020 on the following specializations:
- Chemical engineering paying basis**
- Geophysical engineering paying basis**
- Computer science paying basis**
- Oil and gas engineering paying basis**
The number of admissions in each speciality will be limited according to the available places.
For International Students who wish to apply for UFAZ admission on paying basis at Foundation Year (FY) or directly in Year 1 (Y1):
1. Download the UFAZ admissions PDF form by clicking here.
2. Send back the form and the requested documents by email at email@example.com
* Are considered as International students, candidates that are non-residents in Azerbaijan.
** Tuition fees are fixed for the academic year 2019/2020 to 4000 USD / per academic year.
After receiving approval upon registration, candidates have to pass a multiple choice question (MCQ) examination in English language. This MCQ will be entirely based on scientific knowledge.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and informed about the exam date and place.
Successful candidates will have an individual interview of 15 minutes face-to-face in Baku if possible, or through videoconference (skype recommended).
Each request will be analyzed case by case by experts of Strasbourg university and UFAZ.
Starting from September 2019, UFAZ international students will have the possibility to use the facilities of the new UNIVERIUM student dormitory located in the center of Baku.
Furthemore, assistance will be provided for the migration issues by the administration of the university.